Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Some quality stuff here

I love the complete 180 this takes

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

The timing in this is amazing

I didn't think I was going to be laughing as hard as I was at this, it manages to take the same joke and do it several times without getting old, that's not only done very rarely but is incredibly hard to do.

Great work on this, I'm gonna recommend it to all my friends!

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Pretty good

Hands down the best work in this is the FBF animation and character art. There's a lot of expression there.
Some of the environments seemed fairly basic with the exception of the ice cavern but with the animation style it's hard to get around that.

My biggest complaint is some of the humor in the first segment seemed a bit bland, it was based mostly on awkward pauses it seemed until things really got going.
The reference to beating shadow link with din's fire was pretty good, I dunno about everyone else but that was just the only way I could manage to beat that A-hole in the actual game.

Also, I feel like if you never played the games some of the humor might fall flat, but it worked for what it was.
I'd bitch about not getting to see the boss fight with the water boss (i forget the name, Morph something) but I can imagine with the amount of art going into it, (plus water tendrils being hard to animate in and of themselves) that such a thing would be nearly impossible to present without taking 3 years to animate it so I won't judge on that.

Overall great work!

Poontah! Poontah!

Pretty stellar visually

I do really like this, it was pretty enjoyable. I predicted the ending about halfway through but it was good either way. The expressions on the characters is what really makes it what it is

Freerun Freerun

stick movies!

I actually really don't like most stick movies, as most of the time the art is always large solid color areas, just sort of side scrolling around with big thick black lines,

though this IS a stick movie though it stands out in my for a couple reasons.
One, the art is still very well detailed, it's pretty obvious what's going on and where the character is supposed to be at.

The other is that it's a very creative action sequence. This takes a lot of good work to put the character in a lot of places and across a few various gimmicks that keep you wondering what might happen next. The camera work is well thought out and there's a lot to see here.

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Well put together

But you already knew I thought that.

I was intrigued by this video from the day you showed me the original animatic for it.
I'll still remember thinking about all the crazy ways you could animate plants growing, and than you said 'Oh i'm just gonna shape tween a lot of it" and i was like, "oh... well that's not exciting!!"

Still a very good piece of work though. I always particularly liked the outer space sequences. (and the individually animated parachute strings! GOOD GOD)

And as to the reviewers, i'm surprised, I read through the lot expecting more bible thumpers going nuts. Although the guy who said this movie was certainly a metephor for sex was pretty entertaining. I saved that review to look at again in later days!

th1rt3en responds:

Haha, yeah, he was a troll, but that was an entertaining review nonetheless! I remember you talking about your own interpretation of how to show/animate this overall idea; I think it'd be cool if you did it and see how different it is.

Melbourne shuffle stick Melbourne shuffle stick

a few things

the flow behind your animation isn't bad. This flash at least keeps up a good rythm, once it gets going.

Things you'll want to steer clear of is long openings, the time it took to read out all the title stuff and flash the letters was almost as long as the rest of the cartoon, which isn't good. Things like that are going to get people to turn the flash off before it even really gets rolling.

Also, work on your backgrounds!

Tuggieman responds:

Backgrounds are not to be seen directly, only the stick guys. and I had to put in a long intro because of the music. the part where the red stick man was dancing, that is when I put details in the background.

I usually wouldn't submit flash in newgrounds, but I need someone to critique my work.

But overall, I understand and will consider it. thank you.

Tendril Tendril

ok but overdone,

i've never made something like this myself, so i'm not sure how difficult they might be to do, but there's a LOT of fbf randomness videos out there and in the end they're all pretty much the same. not bad though, i mean, it's smooth and flows well enough.

also, to fix the white screen thing, you need to have a pre-loader loader. basically, just a single image at the very start of the film that pops up before the actual preloader, if i'm right. it's been a while since i've had to make use of something like that, but it should take over the blank white screen that makes people think it's broken

ScelesticFish responds:

Yea i guess that's fair enough. I have a preloader, but there's a chance it's messed up...
hmmmm

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Dude you guys have no idea

Snakes on a Plane was the most G-Unit movie ever

If you don't, or didn't, like it, than YOUR NOT A REAL MAN!!!!!

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

OMG

This is the most horrible thing ever. THAT'S WHY I VOTED HIGH SCORES!!! it's reverse psychology.

Honestly, i've liked this since I started seeing it but you already knew that.